Valentine's Table Runner

Hi all! Today I have a quick and easy table runner to show you. This table runner is often referred to as 'the 10 minute or 20 minute table runner'. If you search on www.pinterest.com or www.google.com I'm sure you'll find instructions with a pattern.
**update- here is a tutorial I found on pinterest for the quick table runner. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/413557178258678395/

This runner took me about 20 minutes or so to put together from start to finish.
And it's like getting two table runners in one once you flip it over.
Happy sewing!

*Lots of pictures to follow.





Have a great day and happy crafting.

I am linking up with www.quiltstory.blogspot.com for their Tuesday link party. And linking to www.myquiltinfatuation.blogspot.com for Thursday's link party. Thanks for hosting these link parties.

Comments

  1. Fast and cute. Love the little hearts fabric. Just in time for Valentine's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just lovely. I have made 6 of these so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment and reading my blog! I love hearing your many comments. :)