Sewing Space Goodies


Some goodies for my sewing space!! 

 Yay I love this light blue fabric with little yellow flowers on it!! It's a favorite at the moment. I have also covered my ironing board with it, so I am able to enjoy all the prettiness often.

A mug rug made using a quilt as you go (QAYG) method. I used the site quiltingintherain.blogspot.com
This was a great way to use up some scraps.


The back of my mug rug.


A tablet stand made using the tutorial found on factotum-of-arts.com

I got  this fabric from a quilt shop in Nevada  years ago. Sorry I didn't  write down the fabric name. I need to get better about doing so. :)

 half square triangle (HST) pillow using a tutorial found on  cluckclucksew.com






A side view showing part of the back of the pillow. I finished the pillow by making an envelope back closure so the pillow cover can be washed.


I love that all my sewing space goodies match!! The light blue fabric with yellow flowers on it is one of my favorites!! So I am happy that I have so many cheery, happy things to enjoy in my little space where I create! 
 
Linking up to www.quiltstory.blogspot.com for their Tuesday link party.
 
Thanks for hosting this link party!

Comments