Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope you all have a great day and are able to spend the day with the ones you love.
Today I have a few pictures of décor around my house to share with you and the kiddos in their Valentine's day shirts.
 
Here is the table runner I made sitting on my kitchen table. I filled a black tin can with some white silk flowers. Flowers from Joanns.

To add to my Valentine's décor I painted some glass jars red, white, and pink to be a little festive. I found the idea on www.pinterest.com To top it off I filled the jars with some silk flowers. I bought from Joanns.

Here is a picture of all my Valentine's décor. It's fun to be a little festive and add some color to the house.

I made my little guy a shirt for his school party. I found this idea on www.pinterest.com and I just used felt and sewed around the edges of the felt. This was a super easy project and my little guy loved it. He actually picked out this shirt idea from pinterest.

Close up!

A picture of the kids in their shirts. They had a great time taking pictures. It was giggle this and giggle that the entire time. Haha!!
 
Happy day to you all!

Comments